Our Office Hours:
- Monday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Fridays - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The difference is Our People! By providing our team members the best benefits, pay and career opportunities for growth and development we stand above the industry. From our clean-cut, uniformed, drug free technicians to our outstanding client service performers who take care of you on the phone. “Team 72” prides itself on the expertise and experience of the team members who serve our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HVAC Service Technician
Have you been searching for a career… not just a job?
Are you tired of not being respected?
Is your pay not what you deserve?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, read on…
What’s in it For YOU to Work at 72 Degrees?
- Established 10+ year-old company with a great reputation
- We provide year-round work because of the amount of service agreements we have set up (more than any other company in the area)
- We strive to have a fun enjoyable environment of respect and success
- Our service technicians receive the highest pay in the area
- You'll have the ability to continue to increase your income as you improve your skills with company provided training
Salary, Compensation & Benefits:
$45,000+ per year (with no salary cap)
Benefits: Half of Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance after 90-days, Paid time off, company vehicle, uniforms, major tools provided, life insurance
NOTE: If all of this sounds good so far, finish reading this entire ad… then follow the 3-step directions at the end to apply today!
Goals & Objectives of the Position:
1. Use effective People Skills and continually “wow” clients by going above and beyond expectations
2. Hit the company’s sales closure & revenue KPI Standards
3. Continually improve your technical skills by carrying updated industry certifications
4. Become and remain a “Team Player” with a great attitude
5. Use effective written and verbal communication skills with clients at all times
Prior work experience: 2 years in field as a Service Technician (preferred)
Educational degrees: High School Diploma (or GED)
Certificates & licenses: EPA (required)
Skill requirements: Ability to diagnose, repair, and maintain residential HVAC units
Physical requirements: Ability to handle extreme heat and work in confined areas
Misc. requirements: Valid driver's license, drug-free, and national background check
Essential Abilities, Behaviors & Motivators:
- Communicate effectively
- Enjoy helping others solve problems
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to follow directions and a successful system
Hours: Usually 45-60 hours a week
Office Location: Hickory, NC
Environmental conditions: Basements, crawlspaces, closets, attics and outside
How to Apply:
If you can accomplish the goals above and fit the requirements of this position, follow the directions below:
Step 1: Reply to this post and write us an e-mail; Attach your cover letter and resume.
Step 2: Write a short paragraph (a few sentences) on your most successful sales position and why you feel you've been successful in persuading others to become your client.
Step 3: Write a short paragraph (a few sentences) on the importance of team camaraderie.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org